Love my Lowa's! I hike miles and miles a week and a great boot is key. These were ready for a long weekend right out of the box! My first adventure was a 28 mile backpacking trip. Great fit, great comfort, exactly what I was expecting. These boot have it all. While I love the color, I got this boot primarily because it is a fantastic boot!
- Renegade Pro uses comfortable, high-quality leather in the ankle cuff in place of the nylon band used in the regular Renegade
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry when you're stepping in shallow streams and hiking hard
- Durable nubuck/split leather uppers resist scuffs, abrasion and water; polyester linings wick moisture to keep feet dry inside
- Full-length nylon shanks offer lots of support for long days on your feet; polyurethane midsoles absorb shock
- Footbeds have comfort perforations for breathability to help keep your feet dry
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frame offers lateral stability while reducing weight
- Lugged Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles provide exellent traction on rough trails